1 800 103 2581
Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP)
To be eligible you:
- must be a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the NFP country list;
- must have an employer's statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement;
- must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development.
- must have an official and valid passport;
- must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time;
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
The following Master Programmes of Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences are eligible for the NFP fellowship:
Rotterdam Business School:
- Master in Finance and Accounting
- Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship
- Master in Logistics Management
Piet Zwart Institute:
- Master of Fine Art
- Master of Interior Architecture & Retail Design
- Master of Media Design and Communication.
Students can register via the online application for the NFP scholarship.
Please contact the provider