- MEET US >
- Chennai: +91 44 - 4399 5203
- Delhi: +91 11 4919 6900
- Toll free: 1-800-103-9634
On this page...
About this institution
Accommodation Rs 3,46,166 per year
Minimum TOEFL IBT Undergraduate: 78
Minimum IELTS score Undergraduate: 6 Postgraduate: 6.5
ERC Institute (ERCI) was established in the year 2003 as a subsidiary company under ERC Holdings Pte Ltd to provide a holistic education experience to students. From its humble beginnings ERCI has grown into an institution of repute offering high-quality education to students from all over the world.
Excellence the ERCI - Way!
- Courses from certificate to postgraduate level
- Four-year Edu Trust Certification, allowing international students to study without worries
- Since 2003 more than 6000 students have passed out from ERCI
- Number of international students from India, China, Indonesia, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- Two campuses in the heart of Singapore
- International partnerships with the University of Wolverhampton and the University of Greenwich
- Courses designed to offer students good career opportunities
- Short courses offered for career growth
- Specialist language courses are offered in English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish and Thai
- Fee protection scheme and medical insurance offered to students
ERCI's campuses are located in Singapore. The ERCI Main Campus is located at River Valley Road and provides more than 17,000 sq. metres of space and 18 classrooms with state-of-the-art teaching facilities to accommodate more than 400 students on-campus. The second campus is on North Bridge Road.
Singapore is situated at the crossroads of Asia's booming economies - including India and China - and is home to a diverse multicultural society comprising Chinese, Malays, Indians, Eurasians and a growing number of expatriates from all over the world. Singapore is a great place to live and offers students a wide variety of entertainment options. There are museums, restaurants, zoological parks, amusement parks, shopping centres and much more. In essence, there is never a dull moment in Singapore.