1 800 103 2581
CentER scholarships are available to excellent Research Master’s students joining the program in the first year. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. They always include a tuition fee waiver for non-EEA students and for students who have already obtained a Dutch Master’s degree.
€420 net per month
Expected February 2018
Koopmans scholarships of €1,000 net per month are available to excellent Research Master’s students joining the program in the first year. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit. They always include a tuition fee waiver for non-EEA students and for students who have already obtained a Dutch Master’s degree.
€1,000 net per month
Expected February 2018
TST Scholarship for Academic Excellence
Tilburg School of Catholic Theology offers one TST Scholarship for Academic Excellence to an outstanding non-EU student. It is available for MA Christianity and Society.
Fill out the application form and upload it in our online application system MySAS.
Grant of € 5,000 to partially cover the student's living expenses
1 April 2017
If you want to apply for a (Research) Master’s program in the field of Economics & Management, Communication, Culture & Philosophy or Theology, you must be a non-EEA citizen in order to be eligible for the Holland Scholarship. (You are a non-EEA student if you do not have the nationality of any of the EU-countries + Iceland + Norway + Switzerland).
If you want to apply for a (Research) Master’s program in the field of Law or Social Sciences you must be a citizen of Brazil, China, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, Mexico or Russia in order to be eligible for the Holland Scholarship.
- You must have achieved excellent study results in your relevant (under)graduate program. As an indication, you must have graduated (or can prove that you are going to graduate) with an average result of at least 8 (out of 10) or must be among the top 10% of your class;
- To prove that you are an excellent student you can send us a statement from your university saying that you belonged to the top 10% of your class. This is not necessary if your average grade is specified on your Transcript of Records;
- You must be newly-enrolled at Tilburg University.
You need to apply (or already have applied) to any of the (Research) Master’s programs. Apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarship in your country before the deadline. We will automatically consider all Orange Tulip Scholarship applicants for the Holland Scholarship too. This means that you will be able to benefit from both a partial tuition fee waiver through the Orange Tulip Scholarship and a compensation towards your living costs worth € 5.000 through the Holland Scholarship.
1 April 2017
Students who complete a full Bachelor's program (i.e. without exemptions) within the prescribed period of time, with a grade average of 8.5 or above. Students with and without entitlement to Dutch student grants & loans are eligible. Accordingly, this includes foreign students, and students over the age of 30.
Regarding the average grade, this must be a solid 8.5 or more; i.e. not a rounded off score and not a weighted average. Courses without credits or courses without a final grade will not count in this calculation. Where more than 180 credits are involved, non-mandatory subjects do not count. Students are permitted to retake examinations to get a better grade and thereby improve their average. However, all such grades must be awarded no later than 31 August.
The Excellence Scholarship may only be used for a two-year Research Master’s at Tilburg University or a Master’s program abroad. The scholarship can only be used for a foreign Master’s program if this will be the student's first experience studying abroad as a degree-seeking student.
Students who are on track to meet the requirements can apply to the Dean of Students, during their second or third year.
Consists of €2,500 plus €5,000 maximum in case of a Master's program abroad, depending on the tuition fee abroad
TiSEM Partner Scholarships
Students with a non-EU/EEA nationality who completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree at one of TiSEM’s non-EU partner institutions and who wish to enroll in one of the 1-year Master’s programs at the Tilburg School of Economics and Management for the academic year. An additional advantage for these students is the exemption from the GRE or GMAT test as part of the application.
Students do not need to apply for this scholarship. All admitted students from the partner universities will receive the tuition fee waiver, as well as the GMAT/GRE exemption, automatically.
Value of € 3.000,-. The scholarship comes as a partial tuition fee waiver which means students will pay a tuition fee of € 11.000 instead of € 14.000
TLS Global Scholarship
TLS Global Scholarship available for excellent international non-EEA students who are admitted to a (Research) Master's program at Tilburg Law School (TLS). Students can choose any of the law programs offered by Tilburg Law School:
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International and European Law
- LLM Law and Technology
- LLM International Business Taxation (Track International Business Tax law)
- MSc Victimology and Criminal Justice
- MSc Public Governance and Civic Entrepreneurship (coming soon)
- LLM Labour Law and Employment Relations (coming soon).
This scholarship is for students who graduated from one of the universities listed below:
- Brazil, Fundacao Getulio Vargas (Sao Paulo & Rio de Janeiro)
- Chile, Universidad de Chile
- China, Beijing Institute of Technology
- China, China University of Political Science and Law
- China, Tsingua University
- China, University of Hong Kong
- Indonesia, University of Indonesia
- Japan, Kyushu University
- Peru, Universidad de Lima
- Russia, Higher School of Economics
- Thailand, Thammasat University
- Turkey, Koç University
- South Africa, University of Cape Town
- South Africa, North-West University
- South Korea, Yonsei University.
Students do not need to apply for this scholarship. All admitted students from the listed universities will receive this tuition fee waiver automatically.
Tuition fee waiver of 25%