- MEET US >
- Chennai: +91 44 - 4399 5203
- Delhi: +91 11 4919 6900
- Toll free: 1-800-103-9634
About this university
Accommodation Rs 3,15,825 per year
Minimum TOEFL IBT Undergraduate: 87 Postgraduate: 90
Minimum IELTS score Undergraduate: 6 Postgraduate: 6.5
Anglia Ruskin University accepts IELTS*
* Please check with your chosen school for the exact entry requirements for your programme.
Anglia Ruskin University is one of the largest Universities in the East of England with a student population of over 30,000. Our University has been offering excellence in teaching and research for 150 years. The University now attracts an increasing number of international students to study our high quality degrees.
The University has two main campuses at Cambridge and Chelmsford with modern buildings and specialised study facilities which aim to provide our students with a well equipped and student focused learning experience. The University offers an extensive range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses that aim to provide students with skills to meet their individual career aspirations and has built a reputation for offering professional qualifications.
The University is aiming for a truly international atmosphere with an ambition by 2014 for 20% of its full time students coming from outside of the EU. We currently have over 2500 international and EU students.
Anglia Ruskin University has a network of partner institutions throughout the world. The partner colleges offer credit-rated and modular courses validated by Anglia Ruskin University, up to degree level.
Rankings and Ratings
- Nine of the subjects - Allied health professions (occupational therapy, physiotherapy, radiography); Applied social work; English; Music; Nursing & midwifery; Philosophy; Psychology; Theology & religious studies and Teacher training were rated 'Excellent' by the Sunday Times University Guide 2008.
- In the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) for Higher Education institutes, Anglia Ruskin stood first amongst 'new' universities for Psychology, second for English Language and Literature (including contributions from Communication, Film and Media) and third for History.
- Student Services team has been recognised as the best in the UK in the Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards 2012.
- Ranked top three in the UK for its Welcome, Arrival and Orientation Programme for new international students in the 2010 International Student Barometer, an independent survey of current international students at UK universities.
- Ranked 10th in the Green League 2009 by People & Planet based on 11 environmental criteria.
100% of reviewers recommend Anglia Ruskin University
Selection process and gaining admission
I have certainly sharpened my analytical, business, technical skills. I have widened my horizon of thought. The guest speakers and professors have brought me close to reality. My thinking is big... I trust what I want is...read full review
Overall experience thus far
My overall experience is excellent. Th e lecturers are highly skilled. I am commencing year three this September, and this campus is just excellent. I recommend this school to everyone. Surveys and ratings claim that the...read full review
Hi, I pursued my MBA from the above uni. at Cambridge from September 2003 to 2005. Cambridge is an excellent place for academics. It was a privilege to be there. Though Anglia Uni's business school is relatively new, it ...read full review