Welcome to BPP University, the University for the Professions. If you are aiming for a professional career in law, business, finance, accountancy, banking, chiropractic, dentistry, nursing, psychology or healthcare we believe we are the perfect choice for you.
We are the UK’s only university solely dedicated to business and the professions and our links with leading businesses and organisations allow us to provide you with a highly regarded professional education. Our programmes are designed in partnership with employers and respected professionals in the fields of law, business, finance and health. Our tutors, most of whom have real-world practitioner experience, will not only ensure you have the practical skills and academic knowledge needed for success, but that you also have the competitive edge that makes you stand out.
Our study centres are located in some of the UK’s most popular locations and you will learn in professional workspaces, with modern resources and the latest technology. BPP University study centres are based across London, London City, London Holborn, London King's Cross, London Shepherd's Bush, London Waterloo, and across the rest of the UK; Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds Park Row, Leeds Whitehall Quay, Bristol and Abingdon (near Oxford).
Why choose BPP University?
- We have strong connections with leading, global businesses
- BPP University study centres are located in some of the UK’s most popular locations
- Your tutors bring real-world knowledge and experience into the classroom
- Learn with like-minded students from across the globe
- We offer English language support for students whose first language is not English
Your career starts with your studies
We help you with every aspect of establishing your career; from personal consultations, careers events and CV preparation to job searches, application forms and mock interviews. We even continue to support you for a full year after you have graduated. As well as the standard three year degree, we also provide accelerated degrees over two years to reduce the time you invest to get you into your career sooner.
BPP University Careers Service offers a comprehensive range of services to enable you to achieve your career goals. We can provide help and support to assist you in securing a graduate role on completion of your studies or help you develop your career skills and knowledge to enter or progress in a wide range of careers.
- Professional service tailored to meet the needs of individual students and support you in securing employment
- Delivered by skilled staff, who are professional, approachable and highly motivated
- Support at all stages from incoming students to alumni
- A range of skills sessions and workshops offered
- Job vacancies and work experience opportunities with specific employers
- Online resource support through the VLE including careers guides, employer videos, software for psychometric tests
- Supported by a comprehensive range of careers information and resources
- Ensuring careers advice is up to date and accurate through maintaining and developing contacts with employers and the professions
- We will abide by the code and culture of the AGCAS code of practice on guidance and provide the best Careers Service, reflecting the needs of our students
BPP University welcomes students from around the world – offering an international, culturally diverse environment in which to study. Our international support team are here to help accepted international students with their transition to life and study in the UK. We know that relocating to a new country can be daunting. So we go out of our way to make the process as smooth as possible. We offer specialised support for all our international students, and our International Students Office ensures you have all the assistance and advice you need.
We offer pre-arrival consultation and support via our authorised overseas representatives.
When you arrive in the UK, we provide an airport pickup and accommodation service (subject to individual pre-booking), a welcome leaflet and orientation sessions – although services vary in each study centre.
International Student Advisors at BPP University
At BPP University, there is support and advice from day one, in the form of our International Student Advisers. This friendly and informed team is there for our international students from all over the world, and is ready to provide help and advice whenever it is needed to ensure you can concentrate on your studies. They offer pastoral care, financial advice, provide assistance with learning issues and more.
International Student Advisers can give advice and information on:
- Academic processes
- Accommodation and housing
- Additional support for students with learning difficulties or disabilities
- Counselling services
- International student support
- Local area information
- Learning support
- Local faith/prayer services
- Registering with doctors and dentists
- Travel and transport
- Welfare and many other issues students face