- MEET US >
- Chennai: +91 44 - 4399 5203
- Delhi: +91 11 4919 6900
- Toll free: 1-800-103-9634
On this page...
About this university
Accommodation Rs 3,42,203 per year
Minimum TOEFL IBT Undergraduate: 90 Postgraduate: 90
Minimum IELTS score Undergraduate: 6.5 Postgraduate: 6.5
BPP University accepts IELTS*
* Please check with your chosen school for the exact entry requirements for your programme.
BPP University is one of the UK's leading private Universities dedicated to business and the professions. Thousands of students from all over the world study with BPP. Drawing on over 35 years of experience, including training 80% of the FTSE 100 companies and one third of all lawyers in the UK, we build our programmes as we teach: through practical experience and academic engagement with key business and legal issues and topics. BPP Business School and BPP Law School offer undergraduate, postgraduate programmes and professional qualifications that have been designed in conjunction with leading organisations and businesses. BPP is the only double Platinum Accredited ACCA Provider in the world for its face to face teaching, online tuition and learning materials.
BPP University has state-of-the-art learning centres based throughout London and in city locations across the UK, including Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, , Liverpool, Manchester as well as in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
BPP programmes are designed to optimise employability by ensuring that students have the skills and knowledge relevant to the real working world. Programmes are structured to meet industry standards, tutors come from a mix of academic and professional backgrounds and career services are offered right from the start.
Students may be able to opt for a fast-track mode to complete their undergraduate programme in two years instead of three.
BPP University is licensed by the UK Border Agency and has accreditation from the Quality Assurance Agency.
Thousands of international students from all over the world are studying with BPP. BPP offers scholarships for both legal and business studies.
Our aim is to enable students to become leading professionals in their chosen field, so we provide expert career support from the day you accept your place at BPP. And because we know that it can take time to find the right position, you will be able to access our service.
Our service includes:
- One-to-one career consultations either through a booked face-to-face appointment with our specialist career consultants, drop-in sessions or telephone and email advice
- Careers information in both print and electronic formats covering employers, work experience, further study and training
- Online vacancy databases to help students find part-time work and voluntary posts, placements and internships, and full-time opportunities
- Workshops and presentations on job seeking, self-marketing, skills development, recruitment and selection processes
- Mock interviews with a careers consultant to help prepare for real interviews
- Psychometric (aptitude) testing with individual feedback
Specialised service for international students
We recognise that if you are an international student living in the UK, you may appreciate some additional career advice, information and support. We can help you with a range of areas, for example:
- Planning your career
- Marketing yourself effectively
- Identifying opportunities for employment in the UK and overseas
- Job seeking techniques in the UK
- Finding part-time work during your studies