The University of West London is the top modern University in London for employability: 96% of our students are in employment within six months of graduating.**
We are the number one University in London for student satisfaction.*
- Our London location – we are located in West London, one of the UK’s most successful business regions, with excellent transport links - we are 20 minutes from Central London and 20 minutes from Heathrow Airport
- We have invested over £50 million in a new campus on our Ealing site to improve students' learning and social experiences. This includes a new library, refurbished Students' Union, new teaching facilities and state-of-the-art studios for the student radio station
- UWL has close links with industry including national and multi-national organisations such as Amazon, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Nikon Foundation, the English Chamber Orchestra, Hilton Worldwide, Middlesex Law Society, Sky and British Airways
- All our Schools have highly qualified staff, who have a wealth of industry experience in their chosen field, and are committed to developing the skills and career aspirations of our students.
- The University has a vibrant student community, and all students have the opportunity to get involved with our Students’ Union who have a diverse range of societies
The University of West London is also a leading modern university in art, design and media; popular courses include digital animation, fashion and textiles, film, graphic design, media, photography and music management.
The University is located in the popular, vibrant, and safe area of west London, with multinationals at their doorstep. On certain courses, UWL offers international students work placements and has links with major organisations such as Apple, Hewlett Packard, Hilton Hotels, Oracle and Microsoft. Its alumni include the Head Chef for the Queen, the Deputy Minister of Education in Malaysia, the former Minister of Health in Mauritius and the President of Global Operations for the Hilton Hotels Group.
The University of West London has one of the best employment rates in the UK with 96% of students in work within six months of graduating (according to Employment Performance Indicators released by the Higher Education Statistics Agency HESA July 2016, with regards to graduates who have studied an undergraduate degree programme).
The University offers two intakes every January and September and offers up to 100 International Ambassador Scholarships a year worth up to £5000 for international students for their first year of undergraduate or postgraduate study.
UWL features modern, purpose-built accommodation on campus, which was opened by the Queen in 2006.
Some of the programmes that students from India have enrolled in at the Bachelors (Honours) and Masters levels include the following areas: Business, Hospitality, Computing, Engineering and Nursing.
View Entry Requirements for Indian students...
*Compared to other multi-faculty higher education institutions in London; average of NSS questions 1 to 22 in London