Saint Francis University traces its origins to a small school started by an Irish priest - Brother Giles Carroll in 1847. Over the years the institution grew in size and stature and today SFU is set in a massive 600-acre campus nestled with state-of-the-art technology, modern buildings and new student recreation facilities.
The University’s motto is –“reach higher. go far.” The University offers an environment that is conducive to the intellectual and spiritual growth of students. The faculty members ensure that students receive personalized attention and motivate students to fulfill their academic goals. 97% of SFU’s graduates have a job or are onto their next degree within six months of graduation. SFU grads are regularly admitted universities across the United States including Yale University, Harvard University and other selective institutions.
Why Study Here?
- Consistently rankedamong the top universities in the USA
- Scholarships worth $60,000 for international applicants
- The Intensive English Program (IEP) provides expert English language training by highly qualified and experienced professional faculty.
- Conditional Admission is available for all international students applying to all undergraduate and many graduate programs.
- 14:1 Student-to-teacher ratio and very small class sizes
- One of the safest university campuses in the United States
- NCAA Division-I Golf Course, Olympic-size pool, state-of-the-art fitness facilities and over 60 clubs.
- Modern residence halls that are just a 10-minute walk from classrooms, cafeteria, gym and sports facilities.
- Every new student receives a free laptop and the entire campus is wireless.
- Sight-seeing trips to nearby Washington, D.C. and New York City.
- Transportation is provided to go shopping every week.