1 800 103 2581
Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP)
To be eligible you: must be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the NFP country list (Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Cuba, Djibouti, DR Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Macedonia, Mali, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- must have an employer’s statement that complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement.
- must not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development.
- must have an official and valid passport
- must not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time
- must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable).
Seek academic admission as early as possible to allow us to process your application in time. In the application you need to give personal details, for which course you want to register for an NFP fellowship as well as motivational statements. You also need to upload (in PDF):
- a copy of a passport valid at least 3 months after the date of submission of the NFP application.
- a statement from your employer
- a statement from your government (if applicable for your country).
The allowance is a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas, travel, insurance and thesis research