1 800 103 2581
Close Scholars must fill the following requirements:
- Volunteer 112 hours per semester in one or more pre-approved service sites.
- Attend in-service activities planned at least once a month by the program coordinator.
- Follow all policies of the university.
- Maintain a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA throughout all semesters.
No information available
15 March 2017
International Baccalaureate Scholarship
Awarded to students who complete the International Baccalaureate program through the senior year in high school.
Value of scholarship
68,068 a year
The International Center's International Ambassador Scholarship
Requirements and Expectations of the Scholarship Recipients
- Ambassadors are required to give 30 hours of service per semester to the International Center. The actual service/tasks will vary, but could include helping with the orientation of new students and assisting in organizing activities for international students. Please note that Ambassador’s service will not interfere with scheduled class time.
- The scholarship is renewable provided the student maintains a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and completes 30 hours of service per semester for the International Center.
- The International Center reserves the right to remove the award and reinstate the out-of-state grant covered by the scholarship at any time if an Ambassador is not fulfilling the scholarship requirements.
The value of the award is $250 scholarship per semester plus an out-of-state grant1.