Getting a diploma or degree can be costly; fortunately, there are many corporations that offer scholarship awards to outstanding students.
So if you are concern with the affordability of tuition fees, don’t give up! Perhaps the answer to your problem is just a click away:
1. HSBC Undergraduate Programme Scholarship
Amount: RM8, 000 – RM10, 000
- Malaysian students who will be pursuing full-time first-degree studies in a recognized local public or private university or college are eligible to apply. (Inclusive of local twinning programmes).
- Applicants must not be expecting or receiving any other scholarships or awards. However, an education loan is allowed if the scholarship amount is not sufficient to cover tuition fees.
- SPM - Minimum 7 Distinctions
- STPM - Minimum 2As & a pass in the General Paper
- Diploma/Matriculation/Foundation - Minimum CGPA 3.5
2. SUNRISE Education Foundation Scholarship – Merit Based Awards
Amount: To be determined based on the course of study applied; to cover tuition fees only.
- Malaysian students not more than 25 years of age and have been accepted by a top university on a full time basis.
- Strong leadership skills and active in extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must not be expecting or receiving any other scholarships or awards.
- Applicable to tertiary education for undergraduate programmes only (in any field of studies).
- Minimum CGPA 3.5 or equivalent.
- 4 As in STPM (Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia) or 4 As in ‘A’ Level Exam.
3. DELL Scholarship
Amount: RM12,000 p.a for undergraduate studies at selected local public universities / full tuition/course fee for undergraduate studies (twinning programme) at selected local private institutions/foreign universities branch campuses in Malaysia.
(Subject to change at the discretion of Dell)
- Malaysian students not more than 25 years of age.
- Strong command in English (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Active in co-curricular activities and sports.
- Currently not holding or expecting any other scholarships or financial aids.
- Minimum CGPA.3.7 from the latest university results for non-fresh entry students.
- Minimum CGPA 3.7 (STPM)
- Minimum CGPA 3.7 (Matriculation/Foundation/Pre-U/Diploma)
4. Yayasan TENAGA NASIONAL Scholarship
Amount: Not specified.
- Malaysian students not more than 23 years of age have been accepted by a local public institution of higher learning (IPTA).
- Active in co-curricular activities
- Strong personality and leadership qualities
- STPM - minimum B+ in four(4) subjects
- Diploma/Matriculation/ Foundation - minimum CGPA 3.33