Centennial College is an award-winning community college based out of Ontario in Canada. Centennial was the first government-accredited college in Ontario, established in 1966 to serve the educational needs of the Greater Ontario region. In the past 49 years, Centennial has transformed from a local community college into one of the most culturally diverse post-secondary education institutionsin Canada and a leader in international education.
Centennial has five campuses and eight specialized academic schools in Toronto, offering post-secondary, postgraduate and fast-track programs in Business, Engineering Technology and Applied Science, Communications, Media and Design, Health and Community studies, Hospitality, Tourism and Culture and Transportation as well as English Language Learning (ELL) and foundations programs for college and university preparation.
The Canadian education system is standardized by the government - ensuring exceptional quality of academic programs at all government accredited post-secondary institutions, such as Centennial College. As a recognized Ontario College, all programs meet strict educational standards set by the Ontario Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities (MTCU).
The institution has grown in size and stature and today welcomes international students
Why Choose Centennial College?
- Centennial College is the #1 College Choice for International Students in Canada in 2015!
- Colleges and Institutes Canada (CICan) 2015 Excellence Awards recognized Centennial with the first prize for Innovation in Applied Research in Canada!
- Internship and Co-op Programs offer hands on Canadian work experience
- Graduates are job ready: 94 percent of employers are satisfied or very satisfied with hires!
- Toronto is considered to be Canada’s safest big cityand offers a great living experience
- Culturally diverse with international students from over 134 countries
- Various centers for focused studies and research
- Career-oriented programs
- Five world-class campuses with all modern facilities
- Dedicated support for international students
- Career support services for all students
- Convenient and safe accommodation options available
One defining factor that sets Centennial College apart from other institutions is its Global Experience Program. This gives students the opportunity to participate in international internship placements, semester exchanges, field studies, joint international research projects, language and culture learning, and international development activities around the world.
Examples of international placements include UNESCO International Institute of Educational Planning (IIEP), Paris France (Project Management program), Beijing Century Wall Culture & Arts LTD, Beijing, China (Travel and Cultural Heritage program), Wildlife and Ecological Investments, Cape Town, South Africa (Environmental Protection Technology program).
Meet the representatives!