In 1987, Sunway College was established by its Founder, Tan Sri Dr Jeffrey Cheah, AO. Within a short span of time, Sunway became a popular household name as a private higher education institution in Malaysia. A pioneer of twinning and credit transfer programmes, Sunway offered Malaysian and international students the opportunity of obtaining well recognised foreign university qualifications from the UK, Australia and the USA here in Malaysia. As a result of its quality provision and track record of good academic results, Sunway College was upgraded to Sunway University College in 2004.
In January 2011, at the time Sunway University College became Sunway University, Sunway College was re-formed as an education provider of internationally recognised pre-university, professional accounting programmesas well as undergraduate twinning degree and MBA programmes with Victoria University, Australia.
- Over 40,000 students have successfully completed their studies at Sunway.
- Ranked #1 in Asia for employability in 2015 Student Barometer Survey
- Malaysia’s largest and longest AUSMAT provider
- Chance to complete a Victoria University MBA in Malaysia
- 6 stars in college-based rating in MYQUEST (Malaysian Quality Evaluation System for Private Colleges) 2014/2015
- The state-of-the art ISO 9001:2008 certified Sunway Campus Library
- Celebrating 13 Years of ACCA Platinum Status (2003-2016)
Victoria University is a vibrant multi-cultural, multi-sector university with over 50,000 students in more than 350 courses across 11 campuses in and around the city of Melbourne.
ACCA is a world-renowned professional qualification which was first introduced in the UK in 1904. The Association is the largest and fastest growing international accountancy body in the world.
Sunway University has been offering top quality education for over 29 years. The University offers undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in Business, Biological Sciences, Computing, Creative Arts, Communication, Hospitality and Psychology.