Registered as a department of Kaplan Learning Institute in Singapore, Kaplan Financial is a leading provider of professional accounting and finance qualifications. We have trained more than 30,000 students across our suite of professional courses such as preparatory courses for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) examination and the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA).
Our focus on training excellence has seen Kaplan Financial being accorded the ACCA Approved Learning Partner - Student Tuition, Platinum Status award, the highest honour which ACCA awards their tuition providers. This status is only awarded to institutions that have achieved ACCA’s defined standards of learning facilities, outstanding student support and pass rates that meet or exceed the ACCA global pass rates.
Kaplan Financial employs a professional team of Council for Private Education (CPE) registered lecturers who specialise in delivering a complete spectrum of financial accounting, management accounting, corporate governance, tax, and audit, financial reporting, business and management subjects.
Awards and Accreditations
- Registered as a Private Education Institute with the Council of Private Education (CPE)
- Attained 4-year EduTrust since July 2011
- Voted #1 JobsCentral Learning Rankings and Survey 2012 & 2013 (Overall Preferred Private Education Institution in Singapore)
- Voted #1 for 4 consecutive years in JobsCentral Learning Rankings and Survey, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 (Preferred Private Education Institution to pursue Professional Certification / Personal Development Courses / Corporate Workshops)
- Top 3 Best Private Schools in AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards, 2009, 2010, 2013 & 2014
- ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Provider
- CPA Australia Registered Tuition Provider – Preparatory Course for CPAA Program®
- Accredited Learning Organisation - Foundation Programme (ALO-FP) by the Singapore Accountancy Commission (SAC)