The National Motorsport Academy, in Partnership with Staffordshire University is proud to launch the WORLD'S FIRST ONLINE Motorsport Engineering Degrees.
Who should study with NMA?
- Want to improve your career prospects by becoming a highly qualified Motorsport Engineer?
- Already work or volunteer in motorsports but have no formal motorsport qualifications?
- Already work in the automotive sector but would like a career change into motorsport?
- Have dreams of studying motorsport at university but can’t justify the time, travel or accommodation costs?
- Have work or family commitments and need the freedom to ‘Earn while you learn’ while studying for your qualification?
If you answered YES to any of the above then the NMA Online BSc (Hons) Motorsport Engineering Degree is the course for you!
Why study with NMA?
- Up to 40% lower fees than other Universities.
- No term times or semesters, choose your own start date and work at your own pace.
- Earn while you learn.
- No travel or accommodation costs.
- Study Online & On-Track
- Free industry standard CAD software including CD-Adapco StarCCM+, Autodesk Inventor, GT – Suite and ChassisSim.
- Apply direct online today.
To achive the full BSc (Hons) Motorsport Engineering degree you will first start with the Foundation Degree (FdSc) Motorsport Engineering - This is equivalent to the first 2 years at University
You will then complete the BSc (Hons) Final Year Top Up - This is equivalent to year 3 at University.
The course has been designed to be completely flexible and fit around your own schedule. Whilst the majority of NMA students will achieve their BSc (Hons) Degree online in just 3 years, others may take a little longer and a few may need the maximum study time of 7 years.
Apply directly online today and accelerate your Motorsport career!