The University of Bradford is one of the world’s great technology universities providing high-quality teaching that is underpinned by cutting-edge research with practical applications to solve tomorrow’s problems. The University is committed to helping all its students to lead fulfilling lives, become global citizens, and make a difference to the world.
Bradford collaborates closely with local, regional, national, and multinational businesses from across all sectors of the global economy ranging from associations with local employers through its employer engagement initiatives, to overseas partnerships including those in Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia, Pakistan and India. Global and local partnerships inform the University’s curriculum and provide inspirational work placements.
The University is located in the UK in the city of Bradford- a vibrant, friendly, creative and cosmopolitan city with a population of over half a million people speaking around 70 different languages.
With a great, central UK location, the University is close to Leeds, Manchester and two international airports. The beautiful Yorkshire Dales National Park is also on its doorstep.
- The University has over 15,000 students studying in the UK and overseas.
- Students benefit from an ongoing £115m campus redevelopment.
- The University is a global village with over 150 different nationalities.
- Accommodation options are available for students-in the form of a modern apartment, flat or townhouse in The Green, an award-winning secure and self-contained on-campus student village, which is currently one of the most sustainable developments in the world.
- Every student is automatically a member of The University of Bradford Students’ Union (UBU). The UBU has everything to complement student life. Students can expand their skills through sports, societies, media activities or volunteering, meet new friends or get academic or social advice and support.
- Students become part of the University’s fun and supportive unique community, Team Bradford. Team Bradford ensures that your time at Bradford is more than just achieving a degree.
- The University strongly supports entrepreneurship among its students and graduates to help shape their future.
- Students have fantastic work placement opportunities and benefit from the University’s global network of potential employers.
- The University has a strong track record of graduates entering professional and managerial level jobs.