Degree and postgraduate programmes at the University of Bristol offer you the full range of transferable skills and learning opportunities to enhance your future employability, support your unique research and prepare you for an outstanding career. A qualification from Bristol represents an extremely high standard of achievement and its value will be recognised around the world. Many of our programmes offer flexible choices, allowing you to explore a range of topics and giving you the broadest view of your subject.
Why Choose Bristol?
- Bristol is one of the most popular and successful universities in the UK, and ranked 41st in the 2016 QS World University rankings
- Bristol has a distinguished academic heritage, with 13 Nobel Prize winners associated with the University community plus dozens of other distinguished awards and Fellowships
- Bristol ranked among the best in the UK in the most recent (2014) Research Excellence Framework; the assessment showed that the high quality of our research has a major impact on society and the economy
- Bristol is one of the top five UK universities to be targeted by leading graduate employers and the University’s employment record is among the best in the UK
- The University is at the heart of the historic, lively city of Bristol, in a beautiful area of south-west England. Big enough to be exciting but small enough to be safe and friendly, this is one of the UK’s most desirable places to live and learn.
- We are a truly international university: our students and staff come from more than 120 countries and have an exciting diversity of backgrounds making for a stimulating and dynamic community – and lifelong friends!
Read the ‘Students Speak’ section to find out more about life at Bristol from the perspective of our international students and alumni.