Come to the University of Northampton and you will see we do things a bit differently…
That’s because we believe change is the most powerful force for good in the world. Without it, we can’t move forward. Why do things the same as everyone else when a new and better way is just waiting to be found? We know that sharing knowledge, supporting creativity and always looking for ways to make a positive difference will change the future. To help people make the changes that will transform their lives is what motivates us – people like you. The University currently hastwo campuses in Northampton and is well connected to major cities like London and Birmingham. From 2018, the University of Northampton will be moving to its brand new Waterside Campus. A few minutes’ walk from Northampton town centre, the new campus will create a lively leisure, social and retail area for our students to live and learn.
Why Choose Northampton?
- A modern university with excellent facilities
- Winner of the Midlands Business Awards Most Enterprising University of the Year in February 2014
- 95% employability for five years running (DLHE 2010-15)
- Four academic faculties offering a variety of accredited programmes
- High-impact research across areas like history, the arts and languages
- Course curriculum designed to make students ‘job-ready’
- MBA with one-year industrial placement is available
- The first university in the UK to be named ‘Changemaker Campus’ by ‘Ashoka U’
- Dedicated support for international students
- Affordable and convenient accommodation facilities
- Career guidance and placement support
Sir Andrew Witty's 'Encouraging a British Invention Revolution' review placed the University of Northampton as number one for the value of its interactions with SMEs (at a value of £10.4million) and in the top 10 of UK universities in terms of the number of interactions with SMEs. At the University of Northampton, the programmes and courses on offer are designed to inspire students to succeed as responsible professionals. You can take a virtual tour of the University and learn more about the campus.