Le Moyne College is a private, co-educational institution founded in 1946 and is one of 28 Jesuit colleges and universities in the United States. Situated on a picturesque 160-acre campus, Le Moyne is located in suburban Syracuse in central New York state, home to the nation’s famous Finger Lakes region. Syracuse is a very affordable city and is within a five-hour a bus or train ride to Niagara Falls, New York City, Boston, Washington DC, and Toronto, Canada. The College offers a values-based educational experience designed to foster intellectual excellence and preparation for a life of leadership and service at a values-based cost.
Why Choose Le Moyne?
- Ranked by The Princeton Review as one of the nation's best institutions for undergraduate education.
- Rated one of "America's Best Colleges" among regional universities by U.S. News & World Report
- An incredible opportunity to join a student-centeredcommunity of over 2,500. undergraduate and 800 graduate students who come from across the United States and from 25 countries.
- Study with world renowned faculty who are authors, philosophers, advisors to the United States government and military forces, on international boards of manufacturers, and practitioners in their fields who bring real world case studies to the classroom.
- Learn in state-of-the-art technology classrooms and hands-on lab facilities.
- Benefit from dedicated academic and services support for international students
- Participate in a life outside of the classroom rich with campus-wide social activities, cultural experiences, performing arts events and student clubs and organizations that span several special interests.
- Experience a strong focus on the performing arts with specialized facilities for musical, dance and theatrical performances.
- Join a legacy of excellence in sports including basketball, baseball, American soccer, lacrosse, golf, tennis and swimming.
- Live comfortably with other Le Moyne students in campus-based residence halls.