The University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth is a vibrant public university actively engaged in personalized teaching and innovative research. Graduate Studies at UMass Dartmouth is committed to providing quality higher education and conducts programs of research.
UMass Dartmouth offers well rounded graduate programs, granting masters and doctoral degrees in science and engineering and professional certifications in various specialties. Students aspiring to earn advanced degrees are encouraged to apply to UMass Dartmouth’s graduate programs.
The contemporary and distinctive Graduate programs at UMASS, Dartmouth help in building individual and professional skills, preparing graduates to meet their career goals. The Certificate programs are aimed at students with new professional goals and at those who intend to excel and advance in their current occupations.
Research and teaching at UMass Dartmouth are complimentary and mutually reinforcing. Graduate research is currently being carried out in the fields of marine sciences, economic development, homeland security, and sustainability through the research centers and institutes at the University.
The University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth is accredited by:
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology
- National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design
- Massachusetts Department of Education
Graduate Study Highlights
- 40 master's and doctoral programs and the UMass School of Law
- Quality facilities for advanced study and research
- Small classes complementing individualized academic experience
- Programs emphasize on professional and technical fields