The University of Pittsburgh at Bradford (Pitt-Bradford) is a four-year university located on a 317-acre scenic campus nestled in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains. The university’s proximity to nature provides students with unique opportunities to study both in the classroom and beyond. Pitt-Bradford offers more than 40 majors and 50 minors and pre-professional programs. Students sit in small classes and get personalized attention from their professors. Since Pitt-Bradford is a regional campus of the University of Pittsburgh, graduates receive the prestigious University of Pittsburgh degree, which is recognized worldwide. Currently, Pitt-Bradford has more than 1,500 students.
Why Choose Pitt-Bradford?
- Ranked by ‘The Princeton Review’ as one of the best colleges in the Northeast of the USA,12 years in a row
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best regional colleges in the North in the USA
- Named one of the 10 best regional campuses in the United States by thebestcolleges.org
- Professors teach classes, not teaching assistants
- Personalized attention from their professors
- Student-to-faculty ratio of 18:1
- Bradford, Pennsylvania, is a friendly, safe community
- Variety of internships from which to choose
- Numerous research opportunities
- All apartment-style housing
- More than 60 student clubs and organizations, which help foster leadership skills in students
- Dedicated support for international students
- Academic and career counseling