Respected by employers and highly-ranked by ranking institutions, Wake Forest University School of Business offers unique graduate programs that produce business professionals of the highest character and skill level. Committed to the goal of shaping the whole person, the School of Business has designed three rigorous, innovative business programs for international students that set them on a rewarding career path.
Business Programs at Wake Forest
The nationally recognized MA in Management program is designed for liberal arts students aspiring for a career in business. The renowned MS in Accountancy degree delivers unmatched outcomes and features a career track in Financial Transaction Services that is exclusive to Wake Forest. The MS in Business Analytics has been designed to train graduates in advanced data methodologies and prepare them for successful careers in this area of tremendous growth.
Why Wake Forest?
- Wake Forest programs enjoy top rankings in US ranking lists. Public Accounting Report August 2016 places the Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) No. 17 among U.S. Masters accounting programs.
- The MSA program has also achieved the No. 1 CPA pass rate in the USA 12 times since 1997 among all universities that offer graduate or undergraduate programs in accounting on the Certified Public Accountant exam, (Uniform CPA Examination Candidate Performance)
- Innovative curriculum that is aligned to industry expectations
- Outstanding, published scholars with professional experience serve as the faculty
- Small-class sizes allow students great access to the faculty and in turn helps the staff support students with individual attention
- Professional career guidance is offered right from the very start of the program and extends beyond the graduate years
- Global immersion programs, that take students to China, India or Nicaragua, help graduates understand international business dynamics
- Lecture series, student competitions, rewarding internships, and team-based consulting projects keep the graduates up-to-date with the latest happenings of the business world
- An engaged 15,000 strong business school alumni network offers exceptional networking opportunities for the graduates