The Times of India Group is one of India’s largest news and media firms. Their ‘Education Times Boutique’ is a prestigious higher education and career guidance fair that is held every year across leading cities in India. The 2016 edition of the Boutique saw the Chennai Trade Centre being the venue for the event on April 30 and May 1.
Hotcourses India was honoured to be stall#1 at the event and we ensured that every visitor to the Fair learnt about us.
Some key highlights from the event are listed below:
- Over 100 different participants from around India and the world had a stall.
- Ms. Thangam, the Vice Chancellor of Rajalakshmi Engineering College, visited the Hotcourses stall and spoke to our study abroad experts at the stall.
- Five study abroad experts from Hotcourses India were present at the event to answer questions of students and their parents.
- Over 100 high-school students planning to go abroad for higher studies visited us.
- Pamphlets, university brochures and IELTS training coupons were distributed to eligible students.
There was a lot of positive buzz about the Hotcourses brand at the venue and this is a great start for the organisation in 2016; as a number of other key education fairs are lined up for the remainder of the year!