1 800 103 2581
Equity Study Grant - Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Associate Degree Only
To be eligible to receive the Equity Study Grant, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled in Units/Courses* in a CQUniversity Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Associate Degree in the term they are applying for the Grant;
- Be in receipt of a Centrelink benefit or can demonstrate low/personal family income;
- Be a student with a permanent home address in Australia; a student with an Australian Permanent Visa;
- Have not previously received an Equity Study Grant in 2016
To apply for the Equity Study Grant :
- Be enrolled in a Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- Read the Grant Guidelines
- Complete a Grant Application Form
- Ensure all supporting documentation is completed and attached as outlined in the Grant Guidelines and Application Form
- Submit your Grant Application to the Student Success Centre - refer to the Grant Application Form for submission options.
Value of scholarship
24,410 total value
1 December 2017
All Vice-Chancellor's Scholarship recipients are governed by these terms and conditions: awarded, at the discretion of the University, to exceptional students, undertaking on-campus, full-time degree study at CQUniversity Australia; only available for students applying for undergraduate or postgraduate (course work) award programs; full degree programs (full bachelor or masters only) and it is not available to students, for a program they are currently studying at CQUniversity or in conjunction with any other CQUniversity Scholarship.
For futher details, please contact the university website.
20 per cent reduction in tuition fees