One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

2 years Study Gap ...I want to study abroad

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
Hi ... I completed my Year 12 Education in 2012 ,I successfully secured Admission in University and was studying since then but My marks didnt come upto the mark in result and i dropped out from the course..i want to study abroad now ....What do you think about chances of My Visa rejection and if i can overcome/hide this Gap somehow...I want to go to United Kingdom but i have heard their Visa policies for us are quite strict Now....What country do you suggest ? ...I also want to Bear my educational/living expense as much i can

Replies (5)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Fahad,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

Its sad that you had to drop out from the course.UK universities do not have any problem with the gap if we are able to explain them the reason.You can always mention the same in your statement of purpose.While filing the visa you can include the relevant proof in order to cover the gap.The visa policies are strict but we should always share the true information with the high commission.

May i please request you to update when did you drop your graduation and which course are you interested in now so that i can help you with the further process.

You can also contact us on 011-49196902.Please browse through our website( to explore options.


Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Thanks you Khushboo for the reply ....i got dropout this year 2014 (i have studied 4 semesters) ,I m willing to go for Computer Science/Software Engineering ....

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Fahad,

Computer science is offered by a lot of UK universities like Bristol,Royal Holloway.

Please find below the link for your reference

The admission process however depends on the entry requirement of each university.Also,as you have completed 2 years we can check for fast track options also but that again depends on the modules which you have already studied and your previous grades.

May i please request you to share your contact details(contact number & email id) so that i can discuss with you the profile.


Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India.

  • Devjani Dass profile image
  • Devjani Dass Participant

actuly i drop out mah 11 class nd 1 year of ba prog becoz of my medical treatmnt now i wnt to study in canada for ba prog again so i wnna just ask u tht any chnce of viza rejection  and how can i solve 

  • Pooja Bairu profile image
  • Pooja Bairu Participant


I was studying BBA from Amity University (mumbai) 2014-2017

I have kt's which i still need ro clear but amity wants 5.5sgpa anything less than that they wont provide degree

Its being 2 year am tryna clear it 

But i want to study badly in canada and settle there 

Is there any cource or anything that i can get enrolled and set my career in canada or other oversea country

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit