One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

I have taken a 6 years gap while studying. Can I study in UK?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

In 2009 i hve done my + 2 (Arts subject  and 37% number ) but after that i was unable to continue my study  because my father was not well . He had the problem if dust allergy  . Now he's ok nd can do work so now i want to continue my study again . I want to do study in agriculture  field because i also have the farming experience .

apart from +2 recently i got 6.0 bands in IELTS  so my question is


1. M i eligible to apply for student visa to uk ?

Note:-   My Girlfriend is in uk and she has the British passport.  She can sponsor me but now she is unable to show the 18600 £ salary which is the compulsory  condition 

So the matter is i have to just enter  in  uk

Pls help me 

What i have to do ?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Jatinder,

Greetings of the day!

You surely can continue your studies in UK.You will be able to look fnor bachelors degree course/diploma.

You said that you just wish to enter in UK so you need to be sure whether to go there for student visa or not.

There is no sponsorship required in UK. You just need to show the required funding (i.e 1st year tuition fees+living) in your account/ FDs (with certain prescriptions) and you can go to study.

Kindly finalize on your ultimate plans first and then be in touch with us at so that we can assist you further.

Look forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Aditi Jain

Hotcourses India


Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit