One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

A level Dilemma

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
My son has done his O levels (7 subjects) and I want to send him to Canada for higher studies, some of my friends tell me that he needs to finish his As level to get admission in Canadian university some say that he can go to a college and then transfer to a university after two years.. My question is shall I get him do his As level and then start working on the university or put him in a college?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Dear Sir, My advice would be ask your son to do his A levels In India itself and then seek admissions in to a good University in Canada. Several Canadian Universities are coming to India seeking talented Indian students and several scholarships are on offer as well. 

All the best. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit