One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
a worried and troubled student mysery
Kiran Johnson profile image Kiran Johnson Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I like to take maths for my higher studies but I do not like physics , I like English but I do not like history quiet boring . I have not taken computer science in 12th std and find c++ quiet a trouble . Tell me some courses which might help me with my problem?
  • April 08, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor


Foreign universities offer thousands of specialization and you could major in Mathematics or anything related to IT even if you have not taken Computer Science in 12th Std. Further, you check major in Media, Advertising & Broadcasting where you could use your English skill and your creativity well.

If you do proper pre-application research with foreign university of your choice you will know which of them are ready to accept your c++ grade. I am sure you will find the right foreign university for yourself with your grades and the major of your interest based on your research work.


Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'a worried and troubled student mysery'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.