One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
About career
Siddharth Gokhru profile image Siddharth Gokhru Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 9 Points: 0
Hi Sir/Madam, I had got 51% in 12th science, what should I do? I had thought (IT) then after that MCA/MBA. How is the scope in this? And what will be the salary approx. Thank you.
  • May 31, 2012

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you have not stated whether you want to pursue your degree in abroad. There are many courses available for Bsc. IT in abroad. It has good scope; you can also do MCA, if you want to be in technical field. MBA is good ,if you want to go for management. MBA & MCA both are good degrees and have equivalent values related to their specific fields.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'About career'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.