One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
About Engineering
Tharak K Tharak K Member Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to study Engineering in the USA.
  • July 20, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Please mention whether you want to do Masters or Bachelors in USA. If you want to to Bachelor's in USA, you need to write SAT and TOEFL exams. If you are looking at doing Masters in Engineering or Sciences, you need to write GRE plus TOEFL ( or IELTS)  exams and if you want to do MBA or Management related course, you need to write GMAT plus TOEFL ( or IELTS).

If you can be more specific in your enquiry, the experts can answer accordingly.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'About Engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.