One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Which course is best for me and in which country?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore
Hello sir i am physiotherapist. I also done postgraduate diploma in hospital and healthcare management . And after that i had given ielts and got 6 band . i want to do any other course in releted to healthcare management which course i have to do and which country

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Hetal, You can pursue doctoral courses like Health and Social Care PhD, Public Health PhD, Health Services Management PhD, Medical and Healthcare Studies PhD, Health and Social Care PhD, Health and Well-Being Specialisms PhD, Health and Applied Social Science PhD, Gerontology PhD etc. Here is the list of universities offering doctoral degree courses  You can apply directly to the institution online and download the prospectus for more information. Please refine the search as per your desired destination. 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit