One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
About masters
Tariq Hussain Tariq Hussain Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Respected experts I’m in final year Civil Engineering from UVCE Bangalore and aspirant of MS but I’m confused where to pursue it UK OR USA? And kindly inform me about where the job opportunities are more for Civil Engineering?
  • August 16, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there many universities in the UK and USA offering the course.  Masters in the UK are taught for 1 to 1.5 years of duration. In the USA the master's degree is taught for a two- to three-year duration. The advantage of the UK master degree over the US one is that you save a year. A lot of government jobs as well as private jobs are available for civil engineers. For more information you can read the article from Entrance Exam 2012, which has information about the industry. You can also read the article from Uniguru about Civil Engineering studies.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'About masters '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.