One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
About Phd Scolorship.
Uttam Niroula profile image Uttam Niroula Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I Have Completed Bsc (Maths,Physics and Chem..) three year course , B.Ed (math) one year Course and M.Ed (mathematics) two year course. I have teaching Experience of about 10 years for secondary level and I want to continue my academic career for PhD program. I want to get scholarships from any University from US. How do I get? And what should I do for it?
  • April 15, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor


You seem to have reasonably good profile for PhD with full scholarship. You need to do independent research with USA Universities that offer PhD program of your interest and correspond with them. Further, you need to apply to around 10 USA Universities from which you receive positive reply based on your pre-application research and meet their admission requirement for full scholarships. This is what I do with my prospective PhD students looking for full scholarship and I suggest you the same. 

All the BEST!


Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'About Phd Scolorship.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.