One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

About the course

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia
I'm a social worker. And currently I'm working as a teacher at disable home. I would to do further study according to this line. what are the course that available for me at Malaysia? I have on two credits for my SPM.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

There are many universities offering Teaching and Education courses in Malaysia. The entry requirement will be a Bachelors degree and IELTS , depending on the entry criteria of the univerities.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit