One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

According to New US immigration bill, Is it good to do ms and get job in USA?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

I am a indian btech graduate and want to go for higher studies i.e ms for us .

But today i saw in news about new bill and effect for indian professionals 

what should i do?

can I go for ms in us and get job there or check for other country 

if yes please suggest a country

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi Sathya,

No worries, you can apply for MS in USA but for the same you have to fulfill the requirements of respective university i.e. 16th years education, GRE, TOEFL etc. for more advise please feel free to contact our experts by registering on our website  and send me your phone no. and email ID on . Our services are absolutely free.




Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit