One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Admission doubt

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom
What should a student studied in India till 12th and is willing to complete his undergraduate abroad?

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, The student wants to do Engineering in UK, you should have taken science stream and should have done Physics, maths, Chemistry, etc. If the student wants to do Business courses, then subjects taken in standard 12th could be science or Business. Student who are looking at Arts related programs ( like Film, Fashion, Design,etc)  are in general required to have taken related subjects or should have done a Portfolio of some of the works tehy have done. 

If the student has done A levels or IB, they are acceptable for UK Admissions. You can either apply through ( where you can apply up to 5 Universities) or directly to Universities for admissions( only a few Universities accept direct applications). 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit