One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Admission in United States
Sheetu Sharma profile image Sheetu Sharma Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello I am a BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic medicine and science) from India. I want to do a Dietician course from US and become a Registered Dietician. What are other available options for me like Psychologist or any other. I am done with my GRE (1000) and Toefl (93) . But cannot decide the course in which I can pursue my masters from USA.
  • April 05, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor


The first thing that you have to do is to check which USA universities accept your BAMS degree for MS degree in Nutrition and Dietician course. Second thing you will do is course research on the USA universities willing to accept your BAMS degree to decide which will fit your profile and your career. Third thing you will do is to find the application requirement, application deadlines and fulfill the same for admission in USA Universities. 

I hope this helps you in getting the right USA University with right course based on your BAMS degree and your career interest.


Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Admission in United States'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.