One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

admission in waterloo university in canada - Is it guarenteed ?

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate
Hi expert, Am currently pursuing my b.tech civil engineering (final year) in amrita university coimbatore.. i have cgpa of 7.8 and a vast supporting background of competition certificates won in many university technical symposium, and currently trying for a national patent on my fnal year project...my IELTS score is 7.5 of 9 and am very much interested in waterloo university...so what should i do to make sure of my admission for post graduate program in Transportation, environmental, or any other course.........please help me out

Replies (1)

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hello,

Here are some important details about the university and the course that you need to know for admissions.

University of Waterloo

Civil and Environmental Engineering

Admission eligibility - Bachelor's (4 year), First class

English Language Requirement

TOEFL - 580 overall (paper test), 90 overall; 25 writing; 25 speaking (internet test)

IELTS - 7.0 overall

GRE - GMAT scores are valid for five years from the test date. (varies for majors)

Required Materials for Admission

·         Transcripts

·         References

·         Resume

·         Writing sample

·         Letter

·         Portfolio

·         English language proficiency certification

·         Other test scores

·         Permanent Resident Card

·         Sponsorship letter ( personal financial statements, scholarship offers from external agency, )

For scholarships check the funding offered by University of Waterloo.

To apply online click here.

Good Luck!

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit