One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Admission procedure

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
My son is doing dual degree in Energy Engineering and Energy systems Engineering in IIT Bombay. He will be finishing his course in April 2013.he wants do PhD or some course in USA with relevant to his subjects. But he is unable to find out the universities for this. He wants do in solar energy with economics. Appeared in GRE and got 330/340 score and appearing for TOEFL this Saturday. Please guide him. Thanks Malini

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

There are many universities in the USA offering (PhD) Power, Energy Engineering. University of Florida has PhD position in solar energy technology course. You can directly apply to the University of your choice.  Program in a related field with a concentration in solar energy, students focus on advanced study and in-depth research of solar energy topics. A Ph.D. program helps prepare you for work in academia and other areas in the solar industry.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit