One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
Admission requirements
Arshee Syeda profile image Arshee Syeda Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I have passed MBBS in 2012, I want to do master of Maternal and child health care. Is USMLE is necessary? How can I get admission? My visa status is h4.
  • May 11, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor


Maternal and Child Health Care is a MPH degree and hence does not need you to apply for USMLE procedure. Please find universities in USA that offer this program, check the admission requirement, apply before deadline. Apply to 5 to 6 USA Universities so that you receive one admission (law of probability).

Regarding you H4 visa status, you need to check with attorney for the same. I feel you will have to come back to your home country and apply for student visa (F1). You H4 visa is not transferrable visa. However, please check with the attorney or the university you plan to apply and they will guide you better on it. I hope this helps.




Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Admission requirements'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.