One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Admission to Imperial College London

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate
Sir, I am a student of class 12 and I want to know how can I apply to Imperial College London. Will excellent CBSE marks and TOEFL/IELTS score, help me gain admission? The procedure is not clearly mentioned in the website for Indian undergraduates.

Replies (5)

• Anonymous Participant

Hi Sayantan, the undergraduate application for Imperial College London is done through UCAS. You can find the full information in the UCAS website. UCAS handles applications of international students for admissions to UK colleges or universities. You should have IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL score of 600 for the admission. And also you can read how to apply in the University admission page.

All the best.

• Anonymous Participant

Iam an Indian student I got 95% in my inter and I didn't get jee rank can I get admission in imperial college London 

• Anonymous Participant

How do I ILTS London without the college can apply. Please tell me a little?

• Anonymous Participant

Sir..i 'm in std 12 and I want to do my further studies in imperial college London. So I want to know how much marks I will need to score to get admission

• Chaitanya Vsrk profile image
  • Chaitanya Vsrk Participant

Sir, Is GMAT required to get admission in Imperial college London for Msc Risk Management and Financial Engineering 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit