One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

admission

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia
Thank you for  your time Khushboo Gera . i would like to when i will apply ? as in their university they have 3 session sep, jun and july. sep is over. so when they will open the application date. and how will i do it..Thank you. :D

Replies (4)

• Khushboo Gera
  • Khushboo Gera Expert

Dear Yead,

You can look for next session starting in june/july 2015.We can help you wiht the applications.

How do you intend to manage the funds?

Could you please share your profile on khushboo.gera@hotcourses.co.in enabliong me to help you with the process.Kindly post your answer in reply to this question instead of a new query as it leads to duplication.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Thank you for ur email id. Will I senc my result in ur email id for ur verification and kindly if u kan send me the amount of money tht I will be needing for studing in this university

• Malcom Jack profile image
  • Malcom Jack Participant

Whatsapp now and BUY 100% legit,genuine and registered IELTS certificates,direct from British council with IDP,verifiable online at the British council official website WITHOUT taking any exams,with any band score required.....please keep in mind that only serious people who are ready to buy their certificates without taking exams  contact me.. 

whatsapp now by:+19293620892929

• Malcom Jack profile image
  • Malcom Jack Participant

Whatsapp now and BUY 100% legit,genuine and registered IELTS certificates,direct from British council with IDP,verifiable online at the British council official website WITHOUT taking any exams,with any band score required.....please keep in mind that only serious people who are ready to buy their certificates without taking exams  contact me.. 

whatsapp now by:+19293620892929

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit