One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
I want to study law abroad. Please help me.
Akshat Vin profile image Akshat Vin Member Join date: Jul, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am 12th passed student and I got 130 marks in LSAT International. I want to study law abroad. I want to know whether in which universities I can get admission or am I eligible to get admission in any university at this marks?

  • July 22, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

Admission to a law school in USA is very competitive. Even if you have low score in LSAT, you can still try and apply to several schools in different parts of the country. There is really no magic answer, one has to search the internet for schools in smaller cities, and apply. I know it is a lot of work and it will take time, but it may be worth it.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute

Add a quick reply to 'I want to study law abroad. Please help me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.