One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
After diploma engineering
Syed Jobayear Hossain profile image Syed Jobayear Hossain Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have done the diploma engineering (power) this year. what I do to the next? My preference is Sweden.
  • March 27, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Sweden

Replies (2)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6050 Trusted Advisor

Hi Syed, you have many courses in Engineering in Sweden. You have to apply to the university. Before you apply to the university, you should have completed your degree or diploma equivalent to 180 ECTS (three years of full-time undergraduate study). 60 ECTS is equals to 1 year education. And 180 ECTS means it is equal to 3 years of full time study. And also you must take IELTS/TOEFL for language proficiency requirement.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Ruth Jacob profile image Ruth Jacob Member Join date: Jun, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Check Europe Study Centre ( if you want to do your higher education in Sweden with hassle free VISA processing and less tuition fee. You can reach us on 9884457722 or drop us an email Give us a call and our counsellors will help you with the procedures and formalities for overseas education in Sweden with study and work VISA.

Add a quick reply to 'After diploma engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.