One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
MBA from top 10 colleges in the World
Avinash Anand Avinash Anand Member Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

i m currently in my 4th yr of engineering(electronics).

i want to pursue M.B.A from any of top 10 colleges of world.

which exams should i give apart from gmat  which can help in making my appilcation strong.

and plse tell me also the range in which i should score so that i can get admission easily to any  top-10 clges in d world.

• February 13, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

The Universities that you are looking for will need minimum 2 years of work experience, as a fresher it is difficult for you to get admissions into such Universities. They have very stringent admission requirement- excellent academic records, GMAT score, Extra-curricular, your MBA essays, SOP etc., 

There are also Universities that offer MBA for fresher's - Binghamton University, Pepperdine University, University of Massachusetts-Boston, CUNY Baruch, U Mass Dartmouth, California State University- Los Angeles

You can also check the below link and apply to these Universities. We will help you with the admission process

https://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/us-usa/postgraduate/finance-courses/loc/211/slevel/3/cgory/d4-3/sin/ct/programs.html

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'MBA from top 10 colleges in the World '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.