One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Applied for student visa through a university but want to join another univ. ?

• Yassir Hassan profile image
  • Yassir Hassan Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Malaysia

Hi,

I want to start my Masters studies in malaysia and I applied for 2 universities in order to maximize my chances of studying abroad.

I was accepted in one of these universities and applied for the student visa through it, after a while I received the acceptance offer from the latter university which is my first desire to join.

Now my question is that since I have applied for the student visa through the first university, and now I want to defer/cancel the previous offer and join the latter university, would my visa application through the first university be a problem or stand in my way in joining the latter university?

or is there another solution that can be followed?

Your help will be much appreciated.

Replies (2)

• Nupur Verma
  • Nupur Verma Expert

Dear Yassir,

Since Malaysian Visa is applied through university only & even on visa university name is always mentioned so if you are keen for change university . You have to inform it to both the Universities,

I hope this information will help you!

Regards

nupur verma

• Malcom Jack profile image
  • Malcom Jack Participant

BUY 100% legit,genuine and registered IELTS certificates,direct from British council with IDP,verifiable online at the British council official website WITHOUT taking any exams,with any band score required.....please keep in mind that only serious people who are ready to buy their certificates contact me.. 

whatsapp now by:+19293620892929

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit