One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Are there any schoolarships for temporary resident L-2 type visa in the USA for a master program?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
I have Biotechnology Engineering from Ecuador. And would like to get masters in Microbiology, Cosmeceutics, Water Treatment, Food Science or Nanotechnology. I live in Thornton, CO.

Replies (1)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

Hi, Georgetown University Medical Center offers Master of Science in Microbiology & Immunology degree program related to Postgraduate Biology courses, the department of Microbiology & Immunology is uniquely positioned to ensure a superior learning environment for students interested in General Microbiology & Immunology. You can check Fairleigh Dickinson University’s School of Natural Sciences offers a Master of Science in Cosmetic Science. University of Rhode Island has BPS 560 Fundamentals of Cosmetic Science, which has the Study of the function and behavior of skin hair and nails; their response to environmental, physiological and aging factors; cosmetic regulations in the States and the World. There are many universities offering Postgraduate Nanotechnology courses in the USA. There are courses related to Postgraduate Water Engineering courses related to water treatment. For Postgraduate Food Science courses there is Marywood University, University of Wisconsin – Stout, Ohio State University etc.

An L-2 visa is a visa document used to enter the United States by the dependent spouse and unmarried children under 21 years of age of qualified L-1 visa holders. It is a non-immigrant visa, and is only valid for the duration of the spouse's L1 visa.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit