One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

Safest university at my gre score-304 to do MS in CS

• Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States
dear sir, mr gre score is 304(quant-159,verbal-145). academics are, 10th- 74%, 12th-77% and btech-74%.have two research paper. please help me to short out the safe and good universities. i short out- indiana bloomington, iit chicago and syracuse. Are these universities safe for me or not. i want to do ms in computer science field.

Replies (2)

• Anonymous Participant

The universities which you have selected are good moreover there are few more universities which are specifically well versed in computer science field. You can short few more universities and apply as backup in safer side for the admission.

• Anonymous Participant

Hello mam,

i got a gre score of 275..ive been suggested for university of massachusetts ,dartmouth.

Even with a good ranking and faculty, its said that the crime rate is high both on and off campus.i want to go into a university where it would be much safer for women..Could you please suggest me some universities which are applicable for my score and perhaps more safe to complete graduation? 

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit