One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
What Course can I do in Aviation?
Edith Ruby profile image Edith Ruby Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
  • March 05, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9942 Trusted Advisor
Hi Edith, In Aviation you can think of Doing a Bachelors of Aviation Management, which is available in lots of Universities. One fo the most popular BS in Aviation is available at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Florida, USA which is called as Harvard of the Skies. In US, it is a 4 year course, which might help you land in Airlines, Airports, Aviation firms, Logistics firms, etc. You need a SAT score to do Bachelors in USA. The other option is to look at becoming a Pilot. You need to do a CPL ( Commercial Pilot License ) program to become a Pilot. New Zealand, Australia and Canada are good countries to do CPL. CPL normally can be completed within 1 year and you need a 12th standard with Science background ( Maths and Physics) to do a CPL. Try IAANZ in New Zealand and Basair in Australia for CPL. I have quite a few good students who have gone to New Zealand and have managed to complete it within a year. Wish you all the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'What Course can I do in Aviation?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.