One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581 in CSE - Which country to choose?

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate


i want to know that i am doing my 12th from nios i.e. open board..can i get a better college for computer science in abroad for that if yes than which country is suitable for this nd what are the requirements for that....And i want to fund my college fees by education loan...And how can i fill up the form for Toefl/ielts???

Replies (2)

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

USA, Canada, Australia, Malaysia are good choice. The entry requirement will vary depending on country and university. But in general you must have completed 12 years of schooling with decent score in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Also you should have a minimum score of 450 in critical reading SAT I. In addition to this, international students should obtain a TOEFL score of 80 above on the internet-based; or an IELTS score of 6.0. You can visit the test preparation website for more details.

For education loan approach the banks with the details of your education qualification along with the supporting documents based on the banks requirement. Visit Uniguru website to choose your country and course for your abroad study.

  • Anonymous profile image
  • Anonymous Participant

You can do from indian college also.Now in india there are many good college for engineering.You can admission in any IIt or in NIIT in india.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit