One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

backlogs question - Student visa for Canada

• Sandeep Saji profile image
  • Sandeep Saji Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Hello,

I have completed my B.tech in 2015,i had an overall percentage of 63% and 5 backlogs,3 of them was cleared on first attempt,the rest of the two subjects was cleared together in a total of 3 attempts,I have a year gap of 2 after completing B.tech,is it possible for me to get student visa for masters programme in canada?

Thanks

Replies (4)

• Shikha S
  • Shikha S Expert

Hi Sandeep,

We need to know your complete profilenand course you are applying for. Please share your contact details or contact us on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in or call on 8284898553.

Regards

Shikha S

• Jaskaran Singh profile image
  • Jaskaran Singh Participant

i have completed my mechanical engineering with 63% and 7 back logs

7 bands ielts     R 7     L7.5      S 7       W    6

one year gap 2012 to 13

Degree in time 2013-17

wat can i expect regarding offer letter ....of which  college or uni ?

guide me 

jaskaranheran26@gmail.com

• Lovepreet Dhanoa profile image
  • Lovepreet Dhanoa Participant

Hello,i have compleated my GNM nursing 2015,i had an my percentage 70/and overall 5band one module 4 and i have a 2nd half year gap in my study.is it possible for me to get student visa for masters programme in canada

• Ahmed Ali profile image
  • Ahmed Ali Participant

Hello , I have completed my b.tech in 2016 with over all 66.7 % I have total 13 backlogs and I have cleared . I want to apply for post graduation in Canada ,so what would be easier way to get student visa in universities.

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit