One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581

backlogs question - Student visa for Canada

• Sandeep Saji profile image
  • Sandeep Saji Original poster
  • Preferred qualification: Undergraduate | Preferred study destination: Canada

Hello,

I have completed my B.tech in 2015,i had an overall percentage of 63% and 5 backlogs,3 of them was cleared on first attempt,the rest of the two subjects was cleared together in a total of 3 attempts,I have a year gap of 2 after completing B.tech,is it possible for me to get student visa for masters programme in canada?

Thanks

Replies (5)

• Shikha S
  • Shikha S Expert

Hi Sandeep,

We need to know your complete profilenand course you are applying for. Please share your contact details or contact us on shikha.seth@hotcourses.co.in or call on 8284898553.

Regards

Shikha S

• Jaskaran Singh profile image
  • Jaskaran Singh Participant

i have completed my mechanical engineering with 63% and 7 back logs

7 bands ielts     R 7     L7.5      S 7       W    6

one year gap 2012 to 13

Degree in time 2013-17

wat can i expect regarding offer letter ....of which  college or uni ?

guide me 

jaskaranheran26@gmail.com

• Lovepreet Dhanoa profile image
  • Lovepreet Dhanoa Participant

Hello,i have compleated my GNM nursing 2015,i had an my percentage 70/and overall 5band one module 4 and i have a 2nd half year gap in my study.is it possible for me to get student visa for masters programme in canada

• Ahmed Ali profile image
  • Ahmed Ali Participant

Hello , I have completed my b.tech in 2016 with over all 66.7 % I have total 13 backlogs and I have cleared . I want to apply for post graduation in Canada ,so what would be easier way to get student visa in universities.

• Malcom Jack profile image
  • Malcom Jack Participant

BUY 100% legit,genuine and registered IELTS certificates,direct from British council with IDP,verifiable online at the British council official website WITHOUT taking any exams,with any band score required.....please keep in mind that only serious people who are ready to buy their certificates contact me.. 

whatsapp now by:+19293620892929

Add a comment

Make sure your reply/comment follows the community guidelines.

Preview and Submit